Kia ora whanau! Much love and respect for all your support. Just in case you want to purchase stuff online from us we have to let you know a few things so its all listed below for you. Choice!
All music and music products on this site are protected from being copied and we have the right to take action for any unauthorised use.
At this stage, all merchandise is sold in New Zealand and Australia only. Once purchase for a physical product has been completely processed we endevour to get your order to you within 5 working days and will deliver the item by Courier. An email will be sent to you if we envisage that your order will be not be delivered in this timeframe.
NO REFUNDS POLICY
To buy katchafire digital music and merchandise please choose carefully as we have a no refunds policy, unless the fault is covered under the consumer guarantees act.
All prices quoted on this website is in $NZD.
FOR ALL MERCHANDISE QUESTIONS AND REPORTING A PROBLEM
If you are having any technical difficulties with your music, music product order or merchandise, please contact Rachael Morgan on
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– phone: (+64) 7 854 1997
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by Katchafire Enterprises. Any other information published on how to enter and take part in a competition also form part of the competition terms and conditions.
2. Entry to any competition is achieved by correctly entering the competition, including correctly registering an ‘answer’ to any competition question if applicable. Only completed entries will be entered into any prize draw.
3. One entry per person only unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
4. Katchafire Enterprises decisions on all matters regarding competitions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Katchafire Enterprises reserves the right to extend, change or terminate any competition at any time.
5. Prizes will not be transferred or exchanged and cannot be taken as cash.
6. Katchafire Enterprises will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever of for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
7. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. By entering the competition you accept all these terms and conditions.
9. Katchafire Enterprises reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.